Well....it's been quite a long time since I last posted...more than a year in fact. A lot has happened since then, and I won't even attempt to try to catch up, but I thought I would post a few of the highlights of the last year. :)
I apologize in advance for the year's worth of pictures ;)
In January we found out I was pregnant! We were so happy and excited!
Our announcement :)
In April we went with my parents, Anna, and a friend to General Conference in Salt Lake! We love being there in person!
During the Priesthood session Andrew and his friend, Abraham, were even able to sing in the choir!
In April I also graduated with a Bachelor's of Science degree in Chemistry!
I was so excited!
It's official!
We didn't get to take official pictures till several months later and by then my stomach was quite large, but despite that, my sister did a great job!
I made it!
In June I joined my parents and Anna on a trip to Texas to visit my sister Liz and her husband JD and daughter Cami.
We had such a fun time while we were there! A few of the activities we did were, visit an awesome interactive museum,
Go to Sea World and see some awesome shows,
Tour the Alamo,
And take walks around Baylor campus and beautiful parks!
In July we celebrated our birthdays and visited Nebraska!
While in Nebraska, we took a lot of walks around Andrew's grandma's farm and around town.
We also visited Chimney Rock...
and the Buttes.
In August we went to my cousin's wedding.
My sister Joni was pregnant at the same time and only 3 weeks behind me....comparing bellies :)
Also, in August, my family gathered from all over the country for a big Redd family reunion! It was so fun to see everyone!
Of course we had to take family pictures :). It had been several years since all of us had been together.
During the reunion, we visited Tauphus park in Idaho Falls,
Went to Mesa Falls,
Walked through the Japanese Gardens in Idaho Falls,
and the Greenbelt,
walked around the Temple,
visited the Artitorium as it first opened, and much more!
We had such a fun time all together!
Also during that time, we found out that I was having some complications with my pregnancy. My family was so supportive and loving and I am so grateful for them! I couldn't have asked for a better family! I love them so much!
In September, due to the complications with my pregnancy, we welcomed our beautiful daughter three weeks early.
Our little Rachel is so beautiful!! We were so excited for her red hair too!
She was so small at first!
My sister Joni took some newborn pictures for us and she did such a wonderful job! We think Rachel's adorable!
She immediately stole our hearts :). We love her so much!
There's so much more I could, and would like, to share about Rachel, but due to the length of this post I will save that for another time:). I will probably devote a whole post to her later! :)
In November we celebrated Thanksgiving with our families, but I didn't get any pictures of that. In December we celebrated our second Anniversary. I am so grateful to be married to my best friend! I love Andrew so much!!! He is so wonderful to me!
We went bowling and out to dinner.
We also went to the Jane Austen Yule Ball at BYU-Idaho the week prior. It was lots of fun!
BLT candlelight dinner...Andrew is quite the romantic kind ;).
We were also able to bless Rachel in Pocatello. She's grown so much in the last three months!!
She can almost sit up! Andrew is kind of anxious to get her to sit up, so we practice once in a while ;). She lasts for a few seconds without falling over.
And to finish up, we went to Pocatello to celebrate Christmas and new years with our families! We had so much fun!
Rachel loves to look at the Christmas tree!
Her cute Christmas outfit :).
Rachel and I made some hand and footprint ornaments for some gifts!
Christmas morning.
Opening presents!
It snowed Christmas day so we had to go sledding of course! It was so much fun!
We had several fun family parties, and we even made gingerbread houses!
We were so blessed this year and we are so grateful for our many blessings! I am so grateful for the birth of our Savior and most of all for His Atonement. I have found so much joy in striving to follow His example.
Overall, this has been a wonderful year and we are so grateful and happy! (Now that I'm all caught up, hopefully I will stay that way and post more often :).)






Loved your blog and especially love you!
ReplyDeleteLoved all the pictures! Rachel is getting so big! Loved the ornaments you made. They are super cute!
ReplyDelete