We've had several fun experiences since I last posted, so I will give a brief overview.
Of course we had to General Conference! This will make it one year from when I decided to date Andrew ;)
This was Heather and Kyle's cute idea to tell us they were expecting (all of it was in an Easter egg)! We are so excited for them!! I was surprised, but Andrew claims he already knew.
In the Conference Center.
I love the Salt Lake Temple!
Love these girls!
Our next adventure was finishing school...finals week was tough, but we survived! The week between semesters was very relaxing and we got to spend a lot of time with family. One of my favorites was the Spring Party we had with my family.
These kids are just so stinkin cute!
Egg hunt for the kids!
More egg hunt. It was so fun!
These kids are great at finding eggs!
Cute girls :).
Oh so cute!!!
Andrew being his normal silly self ;).
There was an egg hunt for the adults too, because of course we didn't want to be left out on all the candy! I didn't take any pictures of that though...I was too busy looking for eggs! The kids hid them (with the help of Anna) and they were tricky! It took us quite a while to find the eggs. :)
School has started again, and Andrew is back in school. He loves his classes this semester and is doing so great! I have one online class, and I have really been loving having so much free time! As far as my internship, I will be doing it at ISU and living in Pocatello. I start the end of May.
A couple weeks ago Annemarie came to visit and it was so fun!
We decided to do each other's hair and this is how it turned out!
We celebrated a late birthday for Annemarie. We tried making chocolate molten lava cake and this is how it turned out...I'm not sure if we did it right, but it sure tasted good!
All of us together.
We are loving life and feeling so blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment